Thursday, January 14, 2010

Design a full service salon/spa?

What would the style be like? Relaxing muted colors or vibrant (what ';theme'; would you be going for)? Or have the salon divided into seperate areas for the younger hip crowd and older, professional crowd?





Would you play music overhead or not? If so, what kind?





What type of refreshments would you offer guests who come in?





Would you be located in a freestanding building or a strip mall?





Feel free to include any other details.Design a full service salon/spa?
I'm 31 and the only time I'd want hip, vibrant, upbeat stuff at a salon is if I was going out and getting my hair or makeup done for the night. And I never do that. :-)





I like to be pampered and relax while doing so. Even when I was much younger.





Ideally, I'd like something like grapes to eat...something light and not salty. Water with a wedge of lemon or lime and tea would be sufficient for drinks.





I like spas either free standing or within a professional building. I hate spas/salons in strip malls with cell phone shops, etc. If the salon had to be with other businesses, I'd look for a place with an internal hallway entrance instead of the door right off the street. It's quieter and more private.





For music, I like piano, guitar and woodwinds for relaxing. SIRIUS or the Dish Network music channels has a Spa channel that I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment