Thursday, January 14, 2010

Which name would you choose for a new salon? Essential Style,Simple Elegance or Timeless Hair Designs?

Timeless sounds like senior hair...


Simple sounds like you can't do advanced styles...





I'd go with Essential Style.





How about Essential Elegance?Which name would you choose for a new salon? Essential Style,Simple Elegance or Timeless Hair Designs?
I like Essential Style.. it has a nice flow to it. Plus you're, in a way, stating that you know all the ';essential'; styles of present time, if that makes any sense. But yeah, I like that one the best.Which name would you choose for a new salon? Essential Style,Simple Elegance or Timeless Hair Designs?
Of those three choices, I think I like Essential Style.
timeless hair designs
I like Timeless Hair Designs. it sounds elegant but cheap in prices.
Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow.!!





All of the above titles have an old feel about them, you need something thats fresh and new.
Timeless Hair Designs
I always thought Curl Up and Dye was a really good name for a salon...
I like Essential Style b-cuz everybody wants an instyle hair-do
I like Essential Style. Timeless Hair Designs - not modern, sounds like a salon for senior citizens, says ';this style has been around forever';. Simple Elegance - who wants a simple hair style?
Simple Elegance
Simple Elegance! The name says it all !
Simple Elegance has a nice ring to it.
SALON SHARON B
Simple Elegance gets my vote!
I agree with Timeless Hair Designs...simple and classic
neither as it doesnt sound right, i would suggest something like hair to go, or hair by... or creative cuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment