Thursday, January 14, 2010

I need some design ideas for a hair salon I am opening in my basement?

Is there a website or something someone knows about that can help. I have some ideas but i need more. Please someone help me.I need some design ideas for a hair salon I am opening in my basement?
choose a theme such as cave-like as it's in a basement if u can, eg stones on walls,unusal wood chairs that look hand-made (or can be),


it'll give a nice cosy feel %26amp; you'll attract more customers


also look in magazines for inspiration %26amp; ideas.


sorry couldn't be of more help,


I hope it's successful!I need some design ideas for a hair salon I am opening in my basement?
Maybe a soft light blue-green for the walls, with a fountain! Then you could get a couple of those mirrors with the special lights for like home, work, evenings. Also a big fun chandelier. For decorations and stuff you can go to Dry Ice. Here is a website with info . . . . http://www.missouriventureforum.org/Pres鈥?/a>
Talk to your product distributor or the distributor that you are buying your equipment from.
Well I don't know where you live but if it is going to be a busy place you may need to check if operating a business is allowed in your neighborhood and if it is legal to have a business such as that in a basement. If that is not an issue I would try a bright that would not make it feel like a basement. Think of the type ans style of the clients you wish to attract and tailor the decor to them. A white or light color on the ceiling will add the illusion of height. It should be something you will also enjoy since you will be there a lot but ultimately it is the customers who need to feel comfortable and wishing to return. Think of some mural for the walls of maybe a beautiful outdoor scene. If you will have mostly women clients a soft feminine decor would work. Maybe make it look like a scene out of Fashion Week in NYC? Consider installing some good ventilation to remove the various aromas. Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment