Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm doing a school project and a need to design a full service spa,i need a name for the salon.?

my name is melissa, but i'm called mel alot, i do not need my name incorporated though. please help me. it needs to be something that stands out and is creative.I'm doing a school project and a need to design a full service spa,i need a name for the salon.?
We have one here called Blue Heaven. Also one called Pizazz. Or come up with a name and then look the name up in another language and use that....I'm doing a school project and a need to design a full service spa,i need a name for the salon.?
Melegant Pampering
Rest Assured





Selective Salon Spas





Vacation La Petites
Helping Hands
How about '; Cloud Nine';!
how bout ';Serenity Spa';

No comments:

Post a Comment