Thursday, January 14, 2010

Do anyone know is sanjose have the best salon with hairdresser and they could design a new hair style ?

i am looking for a salon in san jose with a best hairdresser or hair style....coz i wanna have a new hair style but dont really know about hair style...because i already went to many hair salon but they just do their job only which is cutted my hair and tell me its done,but dont even give me some advice is it look good on me or not....so with many of that experienced, i wanna ask if anyone know the hair salon in sanjose is good,please tell me....thx so much...^_^``Do anyone know is sanjose have the best salon with hairdresser and they could design a new hair style ?
In Eastridge mall near evergreen, jcpenney has a very nice hair salon or probably go to super cuts

No comments:

Post a Comment